Shorter University’s Fifth-Year Interim Report to SACSCOC is due March 15, 2018. The report will be reviewed by the Commission on Colleges during their June 2018 meeting.
The report will consist of four parts:
- Signatures Attesting to Integrity
- Institutional Summary Form
- Fifth-Year Compliance Certification, affirming compliance with:
- Core Requirement 2.8
- Core Requirement 2.10
- Comprehensive Standard 3.2.8
- Comprehensive Standard 22.214.171.124
- Comprehensive Standard 3.4.3
- Comprehensive Standard 3.4.11
- Comprehensive Standard 3.11.3
- Federal Requirement 4.1
- Federal Requirement 4.2
- Federal Requirement 4.3
- Federal Requirement 4.4
- Federal Requirement 4.5
- Federal Requirement 4.6
- Federal Requirement 4.7/Comprehensive Standard 3.10.2
- Federal Requirement 4.8
- Federal Requirement 4.9
- Comprehensive Standard 3.13
- QEP Impact Report
Shorter University’s next decennial reaffirmation of accreditation is scheduled for 2022.
Shorter University’s next review with the National Association of Schools of Music will take place during the 2016-2017 academic year.
Shorter University’s next review with the Georgia Professional Standards Commission will take place Spring 2019.
Shorter University’s accreditation with the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education was granted November 9, 2011, and is effective for five years, at which time it can be renewed.